Morning all! I was able to call first thing this am (Thursday) to see how Jason did through the night. They were able to manage his pain so he could rest which is a HUGE answered prayer ππΌππΌππΌ. Thank you Jesus!!These next 3 days will be critical to keep his pain manageable for continued rest and healing! As for me, what a huge difference being able to sleep in a hotel last night was vs being woke up every hour on the hour for a solid 3 weeks like last time around. So thankful for all of the donations from so many around the globe that helped cover a month of hotel expenses ππΌππΌππΌ
Also, I wanted to take a minute to highlight my friends Amy and Jana. I met them both during our post in Thailand. Amy now lives in Texas and Jana in NJ. They both walked into the hospital yesterday am as they wheeled Jas back into the OR, so I had someone with me the entire time yesterday! How quickly the time went after having 1.5+ years to catch up on in person. When coming back to the hotel last night exhausted, I came back to a fully stocked kitchen in the hotel room w food for the next week thanks to Jana! Wow wow wow! What an incredible gift! Amy will be staying with me through Sunday, Jana will be helping again Friday as we take the car to Uncle Snake and Auntie Dee's house to park for the duration and to bring us back into the city. (Parking costs are insane here!) Then Kelley, another friend from Thailand will be coming for the weekend.
So many people pulling together to help us through. From meals being provided back home for my mom and kids, my mom staying for the long haul to take care of the kids, playdates for the kids being arranged, so many committing to prayer all day yesterday, continued donations, texts/cards of encouragement from friends all around the world, I could go on and on. God is providing for EVERY.SINGLE.NEED! I’m so thankful for our tribe that God has given us ❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment